Technician EA Engineer
Zeeland, MI 49464 US
Our EA Engineering Technicians are the first line of defense in keeping our production lines up and running. We own the entire electronics assembly process and support production with a hands-on production floor focus. We specialize in vision guided robotic assembly, automated camera-based inspection, as well as proprietary Gentex specific processes. You will be part of a well-rounded team built on individual strengths of mechanical comprehension, electrical troubleshooting, machine programming, and continuous improvement. Together we are a high functioning results orientated team that takes pride in our craftsmanship, and our team.
What you ll do.
- Eliminate equipment downtime by tracking problems to their root cause and correcting them.
- Respond to downtime events with a production floor focused hands-on approach.
- Trouble shoot Electronics Assembly production equipment and make necessary adjustments or repairs.
- Help launch new products to the existing manufacturing processes.
- Customer Service: Interact daily with the production team with professional conduct, truthfulness, respect, and personal accountability.
- Solution focused mindset: It s easy to see problems, we need a team dedicated to working on the solutions.
- Foster Teamwork: Maintain a team first mindset, invest into a culture that you are proud to belong to.
- Work ethic: We have a large area of responsibility. We need to be able to count on you to be here and ready to go.
- Ownership: Do the right things for the right reasons. Work with us, not for us.
- Commitment to learning and developing your skillset.