Road Construction Flagger
Battle Creek, MI 49037 US
Advance Employment is looking for SEASONAL motivated individuals that can be self-managed and help fix the damn roads as a Traffic Regulator!
Starting base pay rate is $18/hr with increases based on travel.
- $18/hr if traveling under 50 miles in one direction from our Battle Creek office
- $19/hr if traveling further than 50 miles in one direction from our Battle Creek office
- $19.50/hr if traveling further than 80 miles in one direction from our Battle Creek Office
- $20/hr if traveling further than 100 miles in one direction from our Battle Creek Office
- Start times will be different daily depending on your site location. MOST will have a start time of 6am or 7am
- Shifts will very in length. Be prepared to work between 8 and 12 hours a day. Standing on your feet, in the snow, wearing your required PPE
Tell your friends to get with my friends . And we can be friends...
- YOU start working.
- YOU refer friend, or stranger. We welcome everyone as family!
- Friend works 40+ hours = YOU receive $125 gift card.
- Friend works 30 DAYS = YOU get a $100 gift card.
- That's a total of $225 in your pocket within the first 30 days that your friend works!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Controlling the flow of traffic through road construction
- Affectively communicate via radios to other traffic regulators
- Utilize and stop/slow sign and use hand signals to direct Michigan motorists
To qualify, you must:
- You must have your own vehicle that can stay on site with you all day
- You MUST have a VALID driver's license
- You MUST have auto insurance that shows you as a covered driver (MUST SHOW PROOF)
- You MUST be available to work from SUN UP to SUN DOWN 7 days a week (AND IN SNOWY WEATHER!)
- Have the ability to travel daily 50 to 100 miles to different sites throughout Michigan
- Be willing to TRAVEL. This position requires a large amount of travel
- Steel toe boots (that cover the ankle), jeans/work pants, t-shirts (no tank tops) are all required
Key Points to Remember about this position:
- Major medical insurance available
- Pays weekly
- Must have steel toe boots
- Valid drivers license
- Valid auto insurance showing you as covered driver
- Pay increase based on travel
- Outdoor work IN THE SNOW
- No experience needed; training done on site
*Advance Employment offers major medical benefits, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield health, vision and dental insurance . Advance Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.*