Quality Systems Engineer-Shelbyville, Indiana
SHELBYVILLE, IN 46176-9719 US
- We have multiple openings for experienced Quality Systems Engineers for our World Class Automotive Client
- located in Shelbyville, Indiana. These are Direct Hire positions.
- We offer competitive salary $60k to $85k
- World class benefits from Day 1
- Positions with Growth Potential
- On Site Family Medical Clinic
- Great Family Culture.
Job Subfamily Summary: Quality Systems oversees the development, maintenance, and improvement of the Product Quality System. Provides technical assistance to Plant and customers.
- Plan, implement, maintain and report results of internal audits of manufacturing processes/ products via Control Plan and report findings to Executive Management
- Submission of PPAP package per Customer Specific Requirements.
- Maintain APQP documentation master file
- Actively participate in the Complain! Management procedures/processes in order to achieve organizational goals.
- Actively participate in the development, generation, implementation, and continual improvement of the organization's Quality Management System. Facilitate Quality Focus Training initiative.
- Actively participate in the development of manufacturing process/product documentation as cross-functional team member in Advanced Product Quality Planning process for assigned programs
- Actively participate in the Company MBO initiative.
- Serve as an internal adviser/guide for industry recognized standards
- Maintain personal development. Includes off-site meetings, outside of core business hours scheduled by Manager.
- Note: Not eligible for application of "Comp Time. Annual self-evaluation should demonstrate some action on the associates part for personal development related to work function (Quality).
- Maintain Fast Response Log and monitor activity.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Business Development
Hi, I am Pete O'Connell, I am the Director of Direct Hire Talent Acquisition here at Advance Employment. I have been with Advance employment for 2 years. I have over 30 years of experience in Operations Management and 7 years of experience in Direct Hire Recruiting before coming to Advance Employment. My years of experience give me the ability to connect and communicate with Candidates at every level. From Janitor to CEO, I can focus on their experience and strengths for our positions.
I am proud of our growth in developing a Team of Direct Hire professionals. Our mission to perfectly match outstanding Candidates with Clients and present Candidates in a professional manner. We always follow up during the interviewing process to schedule interviews and assure Candidates are prepared and committed to the process.
A little about me. I am spiritual and believe that destiny brought me to this wonderful supportive family of professionals, and I have a Cat.