Plant Machine Maintenance Techs/Millwrights
SHELBYVILLE, IN 46176-9719 US
We have an immediate need for Direct Hire Plant maintenance Techs for our World Class automotive Supplier located in Shelbyville, Indiana, These are Direct Hire Positions with Tremendous Growth Potential
2nd and 3rd shift positions.
We offer competitive wares at $23-32/hour
Family insurance from Day 1!
In House Family Medical Clinic
Great Family Culture- Climate Controlled Facility
Perform daily, weekly, and monthly PM s and fill out proper documentation. Assist in maintaining proper inventory levels on material and supplies used. Assist Maintenance personnel with equipment repairs as needed.
Complete daily, weekly, and monthly PM check sheets.
- Perform routine repairs to all equipment.
- Assist Machine Maintenance personnel with major equipment repairs.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Maintain proper records and documentation regarding repairs.
- Assist with maintaining proper inventory levels on material and supplies.
- Understands when to escalate repair concerns to Machine Maintenance Operator/Supervisor.
- Must be a High School graduate or have earned a Certificate of Equivalency/G.E.D.
- Experience with electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic system
troubleshooting and repair.
- Experience programming PLCs is preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Business Development
Hi, I am Pete O'Connell, I am the Director of Direct Hire Talent Acquisition here at Advance Employment. I have been with Advance employment for 2 years. I have over 30 years of experience in Operations Management and 7 years of experience in Direct Hire Recruiting before coming to Advance Employment. My years of experience give me the ability to connect and communicate with Candidates at every level. From Janitor to CEO, I can focus on their experience and strengths for our positions.
I am proud of our growth in developing a Team of Direct Hire professionals. Our mission to perfectly match outstanding Candidates with Clients and present Candidates in a professional manner. We always follow up during the interviewing process to schedule interviews and assure Candidates are prepared and committed to the process.
A little about me. I am spiritual and believe that destiny brought me to this wonderful supportive family of professionals, and I have a Cat.