Plant Industrial Electricians-Automotive Supplier
Eaton Rapids, MI 48827 US
Our World Class Automotive Supplier, located in Eaton Rapids, Michigan (Zip Code 48827) has immediate Direct Hire positions open for Plant Industrial Electricians. We have outstanding Blue Cross Blue Shield: Medical, Dental & Vision Plans,
Competitive Wages- $25/hr-$34/hr. Shift Assignments are on 2nd and 3rd. (1st Not Available at this time)
1st: Not Available
Support manufacturing by improving department efficiency in a safe, high quality and productive manner.
The Electrical Journeyman performs a variety of complex tasks, such as electrical troubleshooting, programming and electrical installations. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and essential duties required to successfully perform this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Plans layout, installs and also repairs wiring, electrical fixtures, apparatus and also controls equipment.
- Coordinate with engineering and manufacturing to professionally install new equipment
- Repair faulty equipment or systems
- Insure quality of all parts produced in assigned work area
- Attain safety, quality and productivity goals
- Install and maintain equipment to satisfy MIOSHA
- Responsible for training electrical apprentices
- Report daily activities to supervision to assure accurate asset maintenance records
- Learn all aspects of all parts produced in assigned work area, including critical quality factors, customer needs, and acceptable standards
- Report all critical and non-critical problems to Manufacturing Shift Leader, Assembly Leader and/or Maintenance (as applicable) and to Manufacturing Team Members on the next shift
- Fill in on other machinery or clean up work area when equipment is not running
- Attend training as required
- Keep accurate records
- Complete correspondence, documentation and reports as required
- Maintain safety and housekeeping practices and lead by example
- Read, follow and become familiar with all details and work instructions
- Promote and facilitate Open Door process and Fair Treatment
- Participate in Continual Improvement activities including recommendations.
- Adhere to customer requirements, Business Operating System and company policies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be able to create, understand and interpret complex electrical schematics and diagrams.
- Must demonstrate ability to develop, maintain, and troubleshoot all programmable controllers.
- Must clearly understand the national electrical code.
- Required to hold and keep current electrical licensure.
- Able to demonstrate understanding of how job performance affects product quality and customer satisfaction
- Able to work well with others; build and maintain positive employee relations
- Able to prepare, read and interpret written reports, instructions, procedures and guidelines
- Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from Leaders, Team Members, suppliers and customers
- Able to maintain confidentiality, and use discretion and tact
- Able to manage and schedule multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Able to work flexible hours to be available to work three (3) shifts
- Able to calculate figures and amounts, such as percentages and proportions
- Able to use computer and software as required
- Able to repetitively lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to understand written instructions
High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience
Electrical Journeyman Card
Meet Your Recruiter
Account Development Specialist
I am the Account Manager for Advance Direct Hire. My years as a Senior Corporate Level Manager gave me the experience to make connections and create long-term relationships based on trust. In turn this creates a Service Level of experience that generates repeat business. My former CEO experience as an Independent Multi Restaurant Franchise Owner & Consultant of 15 years gave me deep business partner talent experience which included building & managing 3rd party vendors & client relationships.
Listening to you and understanding your culture and priorities as well as responding with a sense of urgency including the Reach and Resources to make it happen. It would be my pleasure to be your personalized Account Development Specialist.