Part-Time Weekend Production - 2nd Shift
Battle Creek, MI 49037 US
Advance Employment is hiring for PART TIME Production Operators for a manufacturing facility in Battle Creek, MI (49037).
Why work in Battle Creek? Here are a few fun facts about our town!
- -Nicknamed Cereal City, Battle Creek is the founding city of cereal. The grape-nut as a matter of fact was first produced here! Annually, the World's Longest Breakfast Table takes up majority of downtown with many different cereals to pick from!
- -Speaking of Downtown, we have a monumental bronze 12-foot statue of the world-famous women s rights activist Sojourner Truth. She led battle creek to become one of the major stops for the underground railroad. Come see for yourself this amazing tribute to her or visit her gravesite at Oak Hill!
- -Battle Creek is also home to Fort Custer, an original training ground from World War 1, which still operates today. During WWII, the famed 5th Infantry Division trained at Ft Custer shortly prior to leaving for combat in Normandy 1944.
- -BONUS - Motus Integrated Technologies is #22 (total of 36) on the Top Largest Employers of Battle Creek list (as of 2020).
-$18.00/hr for either 2nd shift or 3rd Shift
-ATTENDANCE BONUS: If you are present at work both SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, you will receive a $50 bonus! This equals to about $24/hr!
PART TIME: Saturday & Sunday ONLY
- 2nd: 3pm - 11pm
- 3rd: 11pm - 7am
- -Load material into molding machines/unload processed material
- -Trim & remove excess material from products
- -Inspect finished parts for cosmetic flaws
- -Sort, pack, and label finished products
To qualify, you must:
- -Be able to come to work on time, daily
- -Can lift 25lb+
- -Be able to bend, stoop, twist for 8-10 hours
- -Be able to withstand heat and work near molding ovens
Key Points to Remember about this position:
- -Advance Employment offers a Personal Staffing Specialist, assigned during interview that can help you 24/7 during your assignment
- Free phone app to keep track of weekly paychecks, edit personal information and ability to view our current job boards at any time!
- -Major medical insurance available
- -Pays weekly
- -No specific dress code
- -Overtime and double time pay increases
- -No experience needed; training done on site
- -Advance Employment invites all associates to take advance of our Employee Assistance Program which includes 3 free mental health counselor visits and debt reassurance to name 2!
Upon Hire In!
- -BENEFITS - Full medical, dental, vision through BCBS. Four different medical plan options, two dental and one vision. 401K is also after 90 days and Motus will match 100% of the first 3% and 50% of the next 3%
- -OVERTIME REWARD SYSTEM - Every 1 hour of OT you work = earn 1 OT Point. Points are used to buy sweatshirts, t-shirts, fleece jackets, speakers, backpacks, thermos and PTO!
- -YOU start working.
- -YOU refer friend, or stranger. We welcome everyone as family!
- -Friend works 40+ hours = YOU receive $125 gift card.
- -Friend works 30 DAYS = YOU get a $100 gift card.
- -That's a total of $225 in your pocket!
GREAT you're interested! What next?
- -Call us or we'll call you! 269-968-1100 or 888-JOB-TEAM
- -We send you the onboarding paperwork and schedule in office interview
- -Interview day/2 forms of ID/Drug screen completed
- -Orientation day, start date given
- -First day!
*Advance Employment offers major medical benefits, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield health, vision and dental insurance. Advance Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.*
Meet Your Recruiter
Hey there, I’m Meagan. Chief of Organization. Branch Manager. Problem Wrangler. Creator of Happiness. Born and raised in Cereal City (Battle Creek, Michigan) for almost 30 years. When I’m not working, I love to take my 2 dogs Wicket & Apollo for walks or spend time reading self-help books or any best-selling novel that Reese Witherspoon adds to her mile-long book club list. I’ve been with Advance Employment for 6 years. I started as an Account Manager/On-Site Manager and currently I’m the Service Manager of our Battle Creek office. I have successfully helped many people find long-term careers through our company! I enjoy making the process of starting a new job quick and painless for our candidates turned associates. There are not many things I can think of that are as stressful as trying to find a job! That is why - I’m always here to help, to listen and to hold a hand, no matter what! After all, our mantra at Advance Employment is to “Serve first and serve without exception”! A part of my job is to motivate my employees to work hard but also advocate for them in tough situations, and I stand firm on that!
Please – if you’re looking for work, give our office a call 888-JOB-TEAM or send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org and I can get you started!