Constantine, MI 49042 US
Certification as a Millwright is a must. Must show details on resume or be able to provide documentation if asked.
Employees needed for the following shifts:
1: 00pm - 9: 00pm
9: 00pm - 5: 00am
First shift: 7-3 pm Monday through Friday. On call on Weekends
Paid overtime after 8 hours a day and on Saturday, Double time on Sundays and Holidays.
- Responsible for performing process and production maintenance throughout the facility.
- Assemble, install, repair, and dismantle industrial machinery and heavy equipment (pumps, conveyors, bearings). Read blueprints, align machines, and equipment using various tools. Perform root cause analysis and identify potential problems and perform correction actions.
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures. Participates in plant-wide safety, housekeeping and continuous improvement processes (operational excellence, lean manufacturing, etc.)
- Ensures reliability of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, manufacturer s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Performs mechanical skills including the following: mechanical, electrical, PLC, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting, and repair of production machines. Sound electrical background preferred.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals, work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rulers, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices using hoists, cranes, hand tools and power tools, welding. Machining and Fabrication experience a plus.
- Contributes to team effort by achieving performance metrics.
- Comply with all OSHA safety and health regulations.
Meet Your Recruiter
Talent Aquisition Specialist
Hi my name is Sunshine, yes that is my real name and yes my parents were hippies😊 I am a part of the Direct Hire team at Advance Employment. I work hard every day to connect qualified applicants with their forever employment home. Maybe this is not the right position, but reach out to me, I have lots of opportunities we can review together. Let’s find you the right job for you!!!