Machine Operators Needed in Three Rivers
Three Rivers, MI 49093 US
Our client, a family oriented manufacturing company is looking for additional team member on all shifts. This company offers trial-hire positions paying between $15-$19 per hour depending on shift and department.
EARN WHILE YOU LEARN-NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
You do not need experience to get started here. Offer reliability and a willingness to pay attention and learn. These are entry level positions that can lead to other positions in the future. Make this your permanent work home. Insurance and other benefits offered after trial-hire.
Pre-employment drug screen excludes THC-No educational requirements
Call 1-888-JOBTEAM today for next steps!
Advance cares for you. We offer:
- Access to health, dental, vision and many other supplemental insurances at a very reasonable rate.
- Access to our employee assistance program. Do you have a mental health, legal or family issue? Our program may be able to point you in the right direction.
- Referral bonus program-Let Advance pay for your Christmas! We pay you $225 for each person you refer to us that we can place for work.
- Associate of the month program.
- Local office assistance. Are you ready to work but need a hand to get started? Let's talk. Maybe we can help.
Meet Your Recruiter
Hello! My name is Courtney! I am an Account Manager for the Three Rivers Advance Employment Office! I originally started with Advance Employment fresh out of Highschool. I was placed at a client and was hired in after I completed my trial hire. Shortly after I decided to work with Advance Employment as a front desk coordinator/ recruiter and now I am currently an Account Manager with Advance Employment. I have been with Advance for nearly 3 years now. My job is to advocate for YOU! I believe in the many benefits of work including improving your financial situation as well as giving you a sense of pride and accomplishment. Working not only improves the lives of you and your family but your contribution to the economy improves the community as a whole. My view about work falls right in line with our motto, “serve first and serve without exception.”
About Me: I have lived in Three Rivers my whole life. I have 3 fur babies, 3 nieces & 1 nephew who I adore! I enjoy kayaking in the summer with my Fiancé, Best friend, Dad & Siblings. I love listening to country music (Morgan Wallen to be specific) & murder podcasts.
Please, if you are looking for work give me a call or apply to this job. I would love to connect to see if this is a long-term solution to your career needs.