Injection Molding Operator - First Shift
Chelesa, MI 48118 US
Advance Employment is currently seeking injection mold operators on First shift in Chelsea, MI. These positions are full time temp to hire and are in a clean, climate-controlled Facility.
These positions are on First shift - 7AM to 3: 30 PM - $16-17/Hour depending on experience. Shifts are also flexible - Willing to accommodate.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- operates or tends to plastic injection molding machines to produce parts.
- Observe continuous operation of automatic machines to ensure that products meet specifications and to detect jams or malfunctions
- making adjustments as necessary
- Measure and visually inspect products for surface and dimension defects in order to ensure conformance to specifications
- using precision measuring instruments
- Position and secure work pieces on machines to regulate pressure, speed rates, temperature
In order to qualify: Candidates must pass pre-employment screening and have one year manufacturing experience along with a High School Diploma or GED.
ADVANCE EMPLOYMENT offers a fabulous employee referral program - Earn $125 for every employee referred- Ask me how!