Plymouth, MI 48170 US
This position is primarily responsible for the attraction and procurement of a highly talented workforce. Alternate duties include some HR Generalist functions including, Employee Relations, Wellness Activities, New Hire Orientations/Paperwork and Entering Commissions into Kronos.
Other duties include:
- Consult with Hiring Managers on open positions at all locations.
- Review incoming resumes through the HR Inbox and utilize available resources to source passive candidates.
- Conduct phone screens and schedule interviews with Hiring Managers.
- Extend offers to selected candidates and schedule drug screening as part of the drug screening as part of the On Boarding process.
- Complete New Hire Paperwork and schedule New Hire Orientation. Act as back-up for conducting New Hire Orientations.
- Attend Career Fairs at all locations.
- Act as a Wellness Ambassador for client by facilitating Wellness programs created by Plastipak.
- Enter Driver, Customer Service and Outside Sales Commissions into Kronos.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requires an Associate s degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline and a minimum of one year HR recruiting experience. Position additionally requires excellent communication skills, the ability to analyze resumes, proper phone etiquette, ability to handle multiple tasks, and ability to communicate with Hiring Managers experience. Must be hands- on and engage with Associates on the Manufacturing floor. Must be able to work at least one Saturday per month and travel to our national sites as needed.
Please apply online at advanceteam.Com or call 888-562-8326.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Business Development
I am the Service Manager for Advance Employment. Starting with Advance in 2001 as a temp to hire associate for a client, to becoming the Client, to becoming the Service Manager of a local business office has been tremendously rewarding! I have experienced every aspect of our industry. I've come full circle and wouldn't change one bit of my journey. Currently taking on the Director of Business Development, sales, role in 2 of our major markets (AA and JK) my growth opportunities continue to flourish, and I am blessed to be part of it all. I am also an Ambassador for the Jackson County Chamber of Commerce since 2009 and enjoy serving the Jackson community and all its people.
Personally, I am a proud mother and wife. Our son is expecting his first child in June, and I am beyond excited to be a Grammie! I enjoy gardening and doing anything outdoors. I volunteer with community events as often as possible.