Die Cast Team Leader/Supervisors
SHELBYVILLE, IN 46176-9719 US
- Die Cast Team Leaders World Class Automotive
- World Class Benefits from Day 1!
- Climate Controlled Environment
- We offer competitive wages at $20-$21/hr.
- 2nd and 3rd shift positions with Tremendous Growth Potential!
- On Site Family Medical Clinic
- Great Family Culture!
We have multiple openings for experienced Die Cast Team leaders and Lead Die Cast Operators for our World Class Automotive Client located in Shelbyville, Ind. These are Direct Hire positions
- Remove flash, runners, over-flow pads from die cast parts on assigned Die Cast Machines (DCMs) daily.
- Inspect castings following the respective inspection standards to ensure there are no defects.
- Perform machine PM s, start up, and shut down operations following approved job instructions.
- Perform daily 5S and cleaning on and around die cast machine and machine pit.
- Communicates daily quality and machine problems with operators, leads, supervisors, and support departments.
- Trains/mentors new or existing operators on all aspects of die casting (safety, quality, production, etc.).
- Cover additional DCM s during breaks and lunch, or when DCM is down for maintenance.
- Accurately completes required paperwork associated with the die cast operation.
- Periodically performs sort/reworks.
- Periodically aids other die cast operators.
- Attends daily start-up meetings on time.
- Passes all operator level required training and testing as assigned by training and management team.
- Wears required uniform and PPE, works safely, and follows LOTO policy.
Certified Fork lift
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Business Development
Hi, I am Pete O'Connell, I am the Director of Direct Hire Talent Acquisition here at Advance Employment. I have been with Advance employment for 2 years. I have over 30 years of experience in Operations Management and 7 years of experience in Direct Hire Recruiting before coming to Advance Employment. My years of experience give me the ability to connect and communicate with Candidates at every level. From Janitor to CEO, I can focus on their experience and strengths for our positions.
I am proud of our growth in developing a Team of Direct Hire professionals. Our mission to perfectly match outstanding Candidates with Clients and present Candidates in a professional manner. We always follow up during the interviewing process to schedule interviews and assure Candidates are prepared and committed to the process.
A little about me. I am spiritual and believe that destiny brought me to this wonderful supportive family of professionals, and I have a Cat.